Using a different browser or an older version of Safari? Click here for help.
Are you using a newer version of Safari and the Mango course won't load and just gives you light blue screen? Don't worry - we can help! Please go through the instructions below to fix this issue.
Step One: Make sure Adobe Flash is enabled in Safari
1. Click on Safari in the upper left corner of your screen.
2. Click on Preferences in the drop-down menu.
3. In the window that opens, click on Websites with the Globe icon.
4. Look for Adobe Flash Player in the Plug-ins section and make sure the box is checked.
5. Click on Adobe Flash Player and look in the section on the right.
6. Make sure the settings for api.mangolanguages.com and connect.mangolanguages.com are set to on.
7. Close the window and restart your browser.
8. Log into Mango again and launch the course again.
Step Two: Make sure Adobe Flash is enabled for Mango
Do you see this screen?
Click on the Install Adobe Flash Player link. It may ask you to trust our website to use Flash.
Click the Trust button. Mango should then load.
If you do not see the "Trust" button, you may see the prompt below:
Please click the Use Every Time button, this ensures that Adobe Flash will run whenever you use Mango. Once you have clicked that button, Mango will load.
Do you see a blank light blue screen again? Try adjusting the size of the window until you see the screen below.
Click on the Click to use Flash button.
In the menu that opens, click on the Use Every Time button. The page should then load.
If you go through all of these steps and you're still unable to get the courses to load, please feel free to contact support through email or by phone.