Once you have purchased a homeschool subscription (available here) you can get started setting up your classroom. Follow these steps.
1. Log in to your homeschool account from the Mango Languages Log in page.
2. Go to your profile settings.
3. Select Family Profiles on the left, and then click Add New Profile.
4. Enter the name of your student. Create a unique username and password. This username and password will later be used by your student to log in and use Mango Languages.
5. Click Create Profile.
6. Click Back to Profile.
7. Under Family Profiles you will see the student profile you have created. With a Homeschool subscription you can have up to five student profiles.
8. In order to see the activity for a specific student, click on their name.
9. Here you will be able to see what lessons your student has studied, and how much time they have studied. You will also be able to see what quizzes they have taken and how they scored. You can also download a CSV file of their activity here.