Some iOS (iPhone/iPad) users have been experiencing a subscription error when trying to subscribe to Mango through our iOS app: "Create Subscription Error - Cannot connect to iTunes Store"
If you are experiencing this error for the first time:
- Check everything listed in this Apple Help Center article.
- Make sure your device has a strong internet connection.
- Wait an hour or so before trying again.
If the above does not work, please try the following:
- Go to Settings -> Screen Time -> Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Enable it and then disable it.
- If it is already enabled, then make sure to set iTunes & App Store Purchases to Allow, to make sure the user is not blocked from buying In-app Purchases
If the steps listed above do not fix the error, try completely disabling the Content & Privacy Restrictions.
Please contact email@example.com with the following information if you continue to be unable to subscribe:
- What kind of iOS device you're using.
- What iOS version it is running (don't know how to find this information? Click here for help.).
- How long the error has been occurring (days, hours, weeks, etc).
- What steps you've taken to try to fix the error.