Canceling your Mango subscription is easy! However, you need to cancel your subscription on the platform it was created on. This means:
- If you subscribed in a browser, then you have to cancel in a browser at mangolanguages.com
- If you subscribed via the iOS app, you have to cancel on an iOS device
- If you subscribed via the Android app, you have to cancel on an Android device.
NOTE: If you cancel, you will still have access to Mango until the end of the pay-period (the period of time you have already paid for). Also, if you cancel and decide to resubscribe later, you will not lose your activity/progress/usage. You'll be able to just pick up where you left off.
Here's how to cancel:
If you subscribed to Mango via a browser, follow these instructions:
- Click HERE
- Click "Cancel Subscription" at the bottom of the page
If you subscribed to Mango via the iOS app, follow these instructions:
- Launch the Settings app
- Tap on your name at the very top
- Tap on Subscriptions
- Tap the Mango Subscription and cancel it.
If you subscribed to Mango via the Android app, follow these instructions:
- Open the Google Play app
- At the top right, tap the profile icon
- Tap Payments & subscriptions > Subscriptions