Many families use Mango Languages as an excellent addition to their homeschool classroom. This can be done through the Mango subscription.
Here's how to get started using a Mango subscription for homeschool use:
- Purchase a Mango Languages subscription HERE.
- The initial profile you create, the one with which you have purchased the subscription, is yours, as the parent. After you have purchased the subscription, create profiles for your children.
- You can create up to 5 child/student/family profiles. Click HERE to learn how.
- Make sure to give them a unique username and password.
- To learn more about the parental controls (content settings), click HERE.
- Your children will then be able to log in to Mango Languages on any device using the username and password you assign them. Remember: Quizzes must be done on a computer browser.
- As the parent, you can check your children's activity when using Mango Languages in a computer browser by clicking on your child's name from the Family Profiles page.
- Their activity and quiz/assessment reports can be downloaded from this page as well.
If you have any questions about using Mango Languages please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Learn how to contact support HERE.
Many local libraries offer Mango Languages free to their patrons. However, when you access Mango Languages through a library you do not have access to quizzes and tests. Quizzes and tests are only available through Mango subscriptions. The following languages offer quizzes and tests:
- Brazilian Portuguese
- ESL Japanese
- ESL Korean
- ESL Mandarin
- ESL Russian
- ESL Spanish
- Levantine (Arabic)
- Spanish: Latin America